Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Bloggers Centerline Day, or ABCD

4th Place in the Centerline Competition!!!!

Location: Pacific Palisades, CA

I chose this location for my "ABCD" photo because it is a hidden road that no one else knows about.  It's just off of the Pacific Coast Highway and at the top of this road you are able to look over the entire Pacific Ocean.   Driving up this two-lane road I always feel like I am entering a tropical jungle.  There are no street lights, traffic, or lack of serenity.  I feel that the road represents me in a way; it's off the beaten path and original.  It felt necessary to give a "shout out" to HARLEY DAVIDSON, as I am on a 2010 Sportster, Forty-Eight model.  Special thanks to Jon Wald, who assisted creatively.

Hope you like it!

-Scott Bradley Murphy

4 comments:

  1. Great shot, Scott. Glad to see someone giving it the beans on a public highway! I'd love to ride the PCH one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting equal 4th place in the ABCD with this picture. I love it and the work you obviously put into getting it done. Cheers. Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gary! That's great news! It was a lot of fun and I have enjoyed checking out a number of other blogs. I will definitely be frequenting your blog and will look forward to reading about more of your adventures. Thanks again for bringing us all together in such a creative and interesting way!

    And thanks for following my blog! Hopefully I will be getting more of my own content up here in the near future. I'm really enjoying it so far.

    Sincerely,
    Scott Bradley Murphy

    ReplyDelete