Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LOVE RIDE 2010


I thought I would take a minute to finally write about my experience going to LOVE RIDE 2010, from this past November.  This was the first event I have attended as a HARLEY DAVIDSON owner and I have to say I had a really great time and the fact that it benefitted Autism Speaks was a bonus.   I was in shock half the day because I have never seen so many motorcycles in one place before.  It was truly a site to see.


Pre-Registration was at the Harley-Davidson/Buell of Glendale on Sunday, November 7th at 8:00 am.  I met up with the HAMSTERS (they let me tag along) over at Calamigos Ranch and got a chance to learn a little more about motorcycle clubs, gangs, chapters, etc.  It was really interesting to learn about all the history and etiquette involved in the biking world.  I am looking forward to the next time I get to meet up with them.



It was great to see Jay Leno there doing his thing as he has such a great personality and everyone in the motorcycle world seems to really respect his love and passion for vehicles and bikes.  I should have gotten closer prior to taking this picture but what are you gonna do.


The bike "stunt" show they had was actually pretty cool and the Tri-tip and BBQ chicken was really tasty!!!  During lunch I got a chance to meet some bad-ass biker chicks, that invited us out to a bar after the event.  I can't remember the name of the bar for the life of me, but that's probably becuase I got hammered there off of Marg's and beer.


I will definitely be going again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment